Monday, March 27, 2017

Go West! Part 4

It was time to go our separate ways. Andy and I were headed to Utah, Kathy and Jeff to Montana. We each chose a different route to get home as we had different schedules to keep, so we said our goodbyes in Idaho, and headed out.

One of the reasons I was excited about Utah was that our campsite was about 40 minutes away from some friends in Salt Lake City area. We agreed to meet for dinner in Park City, and if we all felt like it, they'd come back to camp with us and meet the camper.

Driving into Jordanelle State Park was spectacular! I have decided I'm a sucker for mountains and lakes in the same view. Jordanelle was wonderful.


Our cute little B@R T@B nestled in its spot. Lots of space, beautiful trees and scenery, and a quick walk down to the lake. Aaaaahhhh...


Little things excite me, like getting to add a new state sticker to our camper for camping in Utah!


Having only owned this thing about 6 weeks, we felt like we were doing pretty good on state visits!


Did I mention mountain views?



Yeah, we got those!

We met up with pals Candice and Shaun and their two lovely boys, and they were so excited about meeting the camper, they came back with us to the site!

I now know our camper is kid tested and approved! They loved it. The two little guys hopped right on in with me, and looked at every nook and cranny they could find, and they were fascinated that something was stored everywhere! LOL! I think in their kid-like way they were appreciating that everything had a purpose and there was such a good use of space without making you feel cramped!

Happy bunch!

El even brought his guitar and played some songs for us. Hands down, one of my favorite nights ever.

Once again, as this was a stopover trip on our way to a destination, we only got to stay the one night. This campground is absolutely on my list to make a destination in the future. There are so many things to go do and see in the park, and we didn't even begin to touch on them. 

Happy Camping!
Peggy








1 comment:

  1. You take good pics. I love that you got to visit with Candace and her boys. Such fun times!

    ReplyDelete